T-FLEX CAD Questions and Answers
What is the primary function of
What is our market niche?
Besides of course T-FLEX can be used as general purpose 2D and 3D MCAD software. It includes everything required for the professional design.
Which products are most comparable to
Current and potential customers most generally compare the features of T-FLEX against the features of SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, UGS NX, Catia, Pro/ENGINEER.
What sort of industries is
T-FLEX CAD useful for?
Engineers worldwide use T-FLEX CAD for the design and manufacture of products for aerospace, automotive, consumer, instrumentation and machine design, mold design, tool and die design, rapid prototyping, medical, defense, electrical, power, furniture industries, industrial construction, woodworking, education and much more.
T-FLEX CAD from its direct competitors?
How much does
T-FLEX CAD cost?
T-FLEX CAD is a reasonably priced full featured professional design package. It is not a low-cost limited analogue of professional MCAD package. On the other side T-FLEX?s initial and maintenance price is lower than the prices of the mid-range CAD systems. The price varies from country to country and you should address T-FLEX local distributor or directly Top Systems for the price in your area.
What is the maintenance policy?
The initial purchase includes a perpetual license to
What are the strongest points of
- Fast and easy to learn parametrics.
- Automatic constraint generation for parametric design; unconstrained and or under-constrained are OK.
- Mature parametric code (over 15 years) combined with the most current 3D technology ? Parasolid.
- Cost-effective ownership and maintenance, excellent free support, and quick bug fixes.
- Features that help to accomplish tasks unsolvable in other packages.
- T-FLEX Open API delivers unlimited customization flexibility and possibility to develop third-party add-on applications.
What libraries of parts are available for T-FLEX CAD?
T-FLEX CAD provide an overall design solution?
T-FLEX CAD itself is a powerful CAD system with extensive set of features capable of solving various design tasks. Besides that Top Systems also ships integrated CAE and CAM add-on applications for product validation and manufacturing. PDM and CAPP solutions are also available.
Copy Protection: Hardware USB device or software HASP.
Primary Applications: Manufacturing; mechanical design.
Languages Available: English, German, Italian, Polish, Czech, Russian.